Stream Michigan, a sister company of Woodward One, is Michigan’s leading live video streaming company. Stream Michigan has the capability to stream any event, large or small.
You can look for the Stream Machine across Michigan at corporate, community, sports events and more! The Stream Machine is totally portable, totally satellite and totally LIVE.
Expand Your Impact
– Live streaming your event expands your reach and allows you to broadcast your message to an infinite audience. Streaming your event provides those who could not attend due to travel expenses, or venue limitations a way to experience, and even interact your presentation.
Convergence Creates Opportunities
- These days consumers, both at work and home, are watching traditional television on their computers. By enhancing your event with live video you’re gaining access to an entirely new audience, those who are engaging in internet television.
Direct Line of Communication
– Streaming your event makes it incredibly easy to build an audience through social media channels. Woodward One writes all the complicated code making it easy for you to be able to post your live stream video on your website, embed it in companion sites, or even offer it to larger media outlets.
- The Woodward One live production/streaming system is a comprehensive, yet portable, video production studio. Your live production will include multiple live cameras, pre-recorded video segments, and on-screen graphics.
- We immediately archive your live video stream, within moments of the completion of your broadcast an archive video will posted of your event! This allows viewers who missed the live broadcast to view the video at their own convenience. The instant archive, also allows those who attended the event to go back and check out anything they may have missed.
– We will provide you with a comprehensive breakdown of data collected by google showing you who viewed your event and how long they watched.
Pay Per View
– Regional Blackouts – Open Access – Advertisements – When you choose to stream your event, you are also able to choose who watches it! You can opt to provide wide open access to the stream, and reach a large audience, or restrict access with a regional blackout until you sell out your event. You are also able to generate revenue with advertisements in your event or allowing access on a pay per view basis. It’s your choice, you just let us know, and we work out the details!